jueves, 19 de septiembre de 2013

1st Contact

Hello everybody, this is the first entry of the blog. First, I want to introduce myself, I am from Spain but  I live in New york since four years ago. Right now I am in my senior year of high school and I am an IB diploma candidate. Now that you know me I want to explain why I am writing this blog. Everyday i come out with new projects I have to do and new ideas for them. I want to post all the cool things that are going on in my high school an even back home. I will post many of my projects for the IB diploma but also about many other things, I also encourage people to contribute to this blog talking about their projects and innovations. I want this blog to be a source of inspiration for future students and for anyone who is creative and is interested.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario