lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2013

Logo design

I am taking Arts HL in IB Diploma. Last year one of my projects was to design a logo for myself. I think this is not only a very useful project because you might even use it in the future but because it gives you the opportunity to create a piece of art based on you. When creating my logo I focused on reflecting my personality. My logo was composed by my two initials (they come to be IB...) which i managed to fuse and give the appearance of a butterfly wing (butterflies have a special meaning to me) and then i also added a purple teckel dog because the teckel is my symbol (long story), and purple my favorite color. Here I leave you with my logo
I know its too baroque to be a logo, probably i would have to shape it more simple to use as a profesional logo, but I am everything but minimalist, thus as an art project and as a reflection of myself is just what I wanted to do. Also, notice that the colors of the letters mimmic those of a flower:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario